http://blog.aromaleigh.com/blog/2010...arklefest.html

außerdem eine neue LE

Experte

AW: Aromaleigh liefert jetzt auch international

Nur heute vermutlich: 50% off

http://www.aromaleigh.com/50offdaareba.html

Inventar Avatar von tamia1978

Hab heute auf der Aromaleigh-Seite entdeckt, dass der Shop bald schließt.
    Als Schluß-Rabatt gibts 35 Prozent. Schnüff!

Gut, dass ich mich Weihnachten gut eingedeckt habe mit eyes, die es zum halben Preis gab.
    Die Qualität der Farben ist wirklich fantastisch!
    Schade!
    Bin am Überlegen, ob ich mir noch etwas aus der letzten LE bestelle.
    zauberhaft duftige Klavierstücke: *More Coffee Please* & *Azuro*

Forengöttin Avatar von Nelarose

Und wieso wollen die schließen

Inventar Avatar von tamia1978

@ Nelarose, steht doch alles auf der Seite. ?

"Aromaleigh News, June 28th, 2010... The End.

Aromaleigh bids you adieu...

We'd like to thank everyone for the last 12 years of support and repeat business... it's been an amazing ride, but it's time.

Some of the happiest times of the last decade+ have been receiving emails from ecstatic women whose lives and outlook had changed from something as simple as makeup...

Aromaleigh never started off being about making a quick buck. I started the company with a dream of independence and creating my unique, natural line of Aromatherapy products and fragrances. We grew slowly... one customer at a time, and soon customers were requesting natural cosmetics.

Our first cosmetic product was a tinted lipbalm called "Color Wash".... our Pure Powder, in 5 shades, followed soon after... and in the months that followed, frost and matte eyeshadows, and more...

I've given my heart and soul to this company, and the last 12 years of my life. But I am unable to continue, as I have to be honest... there's nothing left inside of me to give. And what I do have is reserved for the most important person in my life.

I can't and won't provide a detailed explanation for this decision... those who know me well know that this has been a decision that has torn me in two for several months. Nothing I say or don't say can matter at this point. All I will say is "You've won... I'm gone. You can stop now..."

It's makeup. It's supposed to be fun, and empowering and beautiful. But it's all become ugly. More ugly than I ever imagined.

I'll be offering the following "Goodbye" coupon for the next 2 weeks...

ADIEU35

35% off the entire store, not applicable to previously placed, shipped or received orders... Aromaleigh reserves the right to refuse any suspect or incomplete orders for any reason, Large international orders, as per our international terms, are subject to additional ship fees.

First come, first served for inventory... most inventory is not real-time, and sold out product will be updated daily. Being able to order a product does not guarantee stock. Please allow 7-10 business days (possibly more, depending on volume) for your order to be processed.

With a very heavy heart, I thank you all for this journey... and I also look forward to a future that is serene and blessed... for all of you, as well...

Sincerely and with a bunch of tears as I type this,

Kristen"
    zauberhaft duftige Klavierstücke: *More Coffee Please* & *Azuro*